lundi 6 avril 2015

Me time tag ♡

Hello everybody , it's been a long time that I didn't post anything and I really miss blogging , so I decided to do the me time tag ,Let's start i hope you like it !

What do you watch/read during me time ?
I usually watch pretty little liars , bob's burger or homeland .If I read something it would be "Chasing Harry Winston" by Lauren Weisberger or "Fifty shades Freed" by E L James .


What do you wear during me time ?
I wear comfortable sweaters and jeans if I'm going out , if i stay indoors I wear some soft pyjama .

What are your me time beauty products ?
I don't really like doing masks that much but they make me feel more relaxed , I don't expect them to really work but at least I would be trying , I also like lip balms , light body sprays and nourishing nail products .





Current favorite nail polish ?
This one is "You don't know Jacqueline!" By O.P.I , I love dark nail colors and this one is different than old black .
 What do you eat/drink during me time ?
I love drinking tea , it's really good for relaxation and it has a lot of other benefits , I also like to eat sweet things , i've been craving this sweet Sirian dessert called "kenafa nabulsia" , it's so so yummy !


Current favorite candle ?
This candle is just perfect for me time , it's really big and the scent is not overwhelming . This is "frosted cranberry" by Bath and body works
 Do you have outdoor me time ?
Yes , I love going to the mall alone and just taking my time in shopping and browsing all the stores I'm interested in , it's really relaxing .

 Would you go watch a movie alone ?
Yes , I would definitely go watch a movie alone .

Favorite online shop ?
I don't have any favourite online shop , but I would love to know yours .

Anything else to add ?
I guess I mentioned everything , I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you so much for reading ♡



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire